This 2 day, 1 night private tour takes you deep in the heart of Khao Sok's Cheowlan Lake, where you have a chance to see rare wildlife such as elephants, sambar deer, and tapir.
Take a 1.5 hour boat ride past spectacular limestone formations into the pristine jungle of Klong Saeng Wildlife Sanctuary. Whether on a long-tail boat, deep in the forest, or hiking along a jungle stream bed, your expert guide will point out species of interest such as gibbons and hornbills. After a dinner of fresh fish from the lake, fall asleep in a floating bungalow to the symphony of gentle sounds from the jungle.
Price: THB 7,800
Per Person - Based on minimum of 2 People
- 8:30am and return at 3pm the following day
- National Park Entrance Fee:
- THB 320 (National Park, Lake Pier, and Wildlife Sanctuary) not included.
- Additional 7% government VAT tax will be added.
- Drinking water
- Local guide
- Overnight stay
- Transfers (to/from Khao Sok & Pier)
What to Bring
- Swim suit
- Sturdy shoes
- Waterproof bag
Private trips range from THB 3,600 - THB 7,300 per person depending on group size. Full itinerary will be provided at the time of booking.