Booking Terms and Conditions
Plans change! And so have Our Policies.
We understand that in the new travel environment, everyone needs to be flexible. As such, Our Jungle House can provide you with the following accommodating Deposit & Cancelation Policies below:
Deposit and Payment
We collect a deposit to confirm your reservation. The specific deposit amount depends on the booked services.
- A deposit of 1,000 THB per room booking is required, for long stay bookings with more than 3 nights, a daily 1,000 /500 THB deposit applies per Treehouse / Bungalow booked.
- Inbound Transfers and Private Basic Tour arrangements (Overnight Camping, Birdwatching, Private - Full Day and Overnight Lake Tours) require an additional 1,000 THB deposit per vehicle / person.
- All Private Superior, Deluxe and Wildlife Explorer Lake Tours require a 50% deposit payment.
- Walk-In and on Arrival Tours will require full payment to confirm the arrangement .
The deposit can be made with any major credit card or via PayPal.
You can make your deposit payment´s via our Credit Card Payment Page, in reference to your assigned booking number!
For bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival, deposits can be:
- Credited, without additional costs up to 2 years from the initial check in date.
- Reimbursed at an administrative fee of 20% or a minimum of 400 THB per booking, to be reimbursed in the end of each calendar month.
Please note that when you reschedule or rebook using credit note, choice of room and the availability will be based on first come first serve. You may have to pay any differences in price, if any, as our room rates are vary by room type and season.
For bookings cancelled within 29 to 15 days prior to arrival:
- 50% of your deposits can be retained for a future stay or refunded.
Bookings cancelled less than 14 days prior to arrival, or NO SHOW:
- Are non-refundable nor can deposits be used for a future stay.
Any tours or activities cancelled less than 24 hours before departure are non-refundable. However, we are happy to issue a letter to support your claim from your travel insurance.